CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




Friday, September 12, 2008

Staph????????????

Well here is the update to my medical saga. It all started September 2nd. I woke up to a swollen eye lid. I went to my first of 7 doctor visits. First I was told it was a infection. Third visit I was told that I had a reaction to the meds, so I switched. Still getting worse by the day I went to one of my first ER visits. I was told I had staph infection. Several days later, still getting worse, I was diagnosed with "Steven Johnson-syndrome". Today on one of what will hopefully be the last visit for this saga, I was told that I look better. The words I have been waiting for. My last appointment is on Monday- just to make sure it is healing well. Good-bye sunglasses, Hello make-up!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Okay, so I sent you an evite to my bag daddy party like a month ago (okay, maybe a week or two) but I see you have not viewed it so I thought that maybe I did not have a current email and that this might email you to tell you that someone left a comment on your post. Anyway, it is worth a shot, I knew you wanted to check out the Bag daddy stuff! :)

His.Beloved. said...

im gonna need a new post soon~~ thanks