CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEGATIVE

So I took Marley to the doctor, which she knew a chocking test would come (aka-strep test). The first test was negative. Now they send it off to Portland to check it out again. She is drugged up on med's and now she seems healthy but GRUMPY!!! What's a mom to do??? More med's might make her sleep, no med's might make her sleep, the right amount=GRUMPY!!! Pray for ME- Oh I guess you could pray for her to (lol).

3 comments:

imacootie said...

Benedryl. It's awesome. haha!

Teresa said...

I am becoming concerned that Randa may be a little to into the drugs. :) HAHA Just kidding!!! :)

What a bummer that she is still sick. Sometimes you just have to wait it out and pray that the days go by quickly. :( I will pray for both of you. ;)

His.Beloved. said...

she's always in my prayers! sorry little belle!