CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DEALS

$1.00 Socks @ Old Navy-Sat Dec 19th
Your best bet to get 5 pairs (limit 5) that you like. Go this week pay full price and go in anytime on Sat and get a price adjustment. These would great stocking stuffers. The sale is only on women's soft and cozy socks. Next deal- the movie G-Force was released today. I paid $7.99 @ Target for the Blu Ray/ DVD combo pack. Go "thriftynwmom.com" on the search (right side of the page) write "target movie coupon". It will take you step by step to get a $10 off and a $5 off @ Target. So after a long break on my blog I'm back for now. Being confined to the couch until who knows how long (due to a back injury) gives me a little extra time to do something that the business of life won't allow.
Keep checkin' back for some deals I come across in my travels through the web!!

No comments: