CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Jesus put a song in my heart"

The preparations are nearly complete. My last minute frantic shopping is done. Now it's time to relax and enjoy. Now that it is all done and the rush of getting it done (as stressful as it can be) I get to relax. But now all the distractions are gone and an overwhelming sadness fills my heart. Last Christmas was crazy with my sisters, brother in law, nephews, and mom all staying at our house, but we were all together. This Christmas will be much smaller and quieter, but as we spend our last Christmas here at our this home, alone (my Mom will also be here) my heart aches. I want to and need to enjoy the things I have, and most of all keep my focus on my Savior! Those words are so much easier said then done, my goal for this Christmas is keep my eyes open to the miracle of Jesus. The life He lived and the sacrifice's made for me. What a joyous day we get to celebrate!! The song lyrics "Joyful, joyful, we adore thee, God of glory, Lord of love " keep going through my mind. I love it when God uses a song to change my "tune". "Jesus put a song in my heart, a joyful melody that sings of His wonderful love" is an old song from Psalty that I love and pray that your hearts will be filled with "a joyful melody" this Christmas.

1 comment:

imacootie said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope you are having a wonderful day! *hugs*