CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




Sunday, January 17, 2010

My battle with letting go

The Serenity Prayer God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can;and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful worldas it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3, 5-6 God has a plan. No matter how many times I tell myself this I still question it. Letting go of My Plan (which I think would be less painful) and giving all control to God- sounds good, if it were not for my sinful nature. So my prayer for today is to let go, knowing God is in full control!!!

No comments: